5 strategies to introduce AI chatbots for enhanced
Love it or hate it, but you simply cannot ignore the buzz around chatbots and its growing importance in enhancing customer experience(CX). Conversational AI and Chatbots are gaining mainstream acceptance especially in streamlining customer support operations and improving the overall CX. Enterprises are looking to create intelligent virtual assistants which listen, evaluate, and execute judgement-intensive tasks.
But many businesses are still unclear on how to leverage conversational AI to improve their contact center operations. In this webinar, learn how your contact centers can leverage conversational AI and chatbots to streamline customer service operations and enhance CX.
Register for Video
In this webinar, guest speaker, Ian Jacobs- Principal Analyst @ Forrester Research, serving application development professionals and Srinivas Vinnakota- VP of Products at Avaamo will offer actionable advice to companies on how to pursue conversational AI and chatbots to improve customer experiences.
1. Apply industry-specific use cases and models of conversational AI for your contact center operations
2. Implement best practices to deploy chatbots to effectively streamline support operations and enhance CX
3. Define the prerequisites and the level of expertise needed to gather data to train the bot engines
4. Analyze different channels that work best for your customer service operations— web, messaging, voice, and smart assistants
5. Learn few real-life examples on how certain businesses are yielding maximum ROI by adopting conversational AI
Ian Jacobs, Principal Analyst @ Forrester Research, serving application development and delivery professionals
With a focus on the digital transformation of customer service, Ian is an expert in contact centers. His research keeps a sharp focus on customer experience and agent experience issues. Ian is an award-winning columnist, is regularly quoted in major global publications and is a frequent speaker at industry conferences. He has held several senior-level analyst roles in both the CRM and customer experience fields, and he most recently crafted corporate vision and messaging as the customer experience evangelist at Genesys (Daly City, California).
Srini Vinnakota, VP of Products at Avaamo
Srini leads the Conversation AI product vision at Avaamo. He has over 15 years of experience in enterprise software, integration, collaboration, and customer experience. Over the last 3 years, Srini has worked with customers, large and small, to deliver disruptive AI products and intelligent virtual agents that yield real business outcomes.